Game Of Skill
Game of Skills and Game optimization
- All mobile games hosted by LudoSix, where the user is required to pay a participation fee in the form of money, are games of skill. To win the game, users have to use special game skills. LudoSix also hosts games in which the outcome is predetermined, in such games, users have to use their skills to finish the game as quickly as possible.
- All users should understand that all games hosted on LudoSix are games in which the user's success or performance is entirely based on their own gaming skills. The 'Games of Skill' under Indian law, including the Public Gambling Act of 1867 and other State Acts other than Prohibited States, are excluded from the purview of gambling laws.
- The users residing in the restricted states should not participate in any paid game/battle/tournament. If they participate, then they are solely liable to refund or reimburse any injury or damages suffered by them.
- Ludosix reserves the right to cooperate with the law enforcement agencies of the state, and in case of any illegal participation, we will cooperate with them. We also reserve the right to monitor the activities of the Ludosix users on the app.
- Ludosix offers only games that fall under “Games of Skills”, and therefore we do not support or offer “Games of luck”. All the games on the platform have a set of rules and code of conduct that the users have to read, understand, and observe.
- Ludosix always suggests their users to play the game while minding their limits and means. The games when played responsibly will help in increasing the observing skills, and mental prowess, and hand-eye coordination of the users.
- Ludosix strongly recommends the users to play responsibly and to take certain health and safety measures while playing games on the platform. The users should take frequent breaks, they should maintain a distance from the screen, they should avoid playing in a dim environment, also they should avoid playing when they are under the influence of substances or are too tired. These may have adverse effects on the hand-eye coordination, balance, and multitasking ability of the users.
- Ludosix or the games of Ludosix may contain flashing lights, realistic images, patterns and simulations which may cause certain side effects. If you feel tingling, numbness, headache, etc. stop playing. In case of any unusual symptoms while playing the game, the user should immediately consult the doctor.
- While playing games on Ludosix, make sure that you are playing the game in a safe environment. You should have plenty of room to play or move. Do not play near objects, people, windows, balcony, stairs, etc that may pose danger to you or could end up hurting you while playing the game.
- It is the players responsibility to be aware of their surroundings and themselves all the time while playing the game. Any damage, accident, injury, or death caused while playing games on the platform are the responsibility of the user only.
- You agree to use and play games on the platform at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take and maintain health, damage, medical, life and other insurances that you may deem fit while playing the games on the platform.
- You hereby agree that if the terms of this Agreement are not adhered by you, Ludosix will be irreparably damaged, and therefore you agree that the Platform shall be entitled, without bond, other security, proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to any breach of this Agreement, in addition to any other remedies available under Applicable Law.